Author Topic: Konzert DVD, receiver with speakers for less than 10K  (Read 3569 times)

Offline meledson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Konzert DVD, receiver with speakers for less than 10K
« on: Feb 01, 2005 at 01:00 PM »
I saw a konzert DVD player, Receiver and 5 speakers being sold ar Robinson's Sta Rosa last weekend.  It was being sold for only 9,9xx.xx.

According to the person I'ved talked to, it just arrived as he has just finished hooking it up.  According to him, it is a 5.1 setup were the sub is inside the 2 front florr standing speakers (about 4 ft high).  The surround speakers are book shelf type and the center is a box that can be used horizontally. 

I have notime to check out it's specs.  Has any one seen this set?

Offline cybermoja

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Re: Konzert DVD, receiver with speakers for less than 10K
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2005 at 10:03 PM »
Me too... I saw it being displayed on Abenson at Robinson's,  I haven't heard the quality of the sound that it can produce yet so di ko pa masasabi kung OK...  anyone can tell us the power outputs per channel? It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline rodel

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2005 at 12:43 PM »
hello! anong model ng konzert dvd player? we do have that player pero i don't know the exact model. i haven't tried that yet kasi wala pa akong 5.1 speaker.. pero i'm planning to buy on friday.. ok kaya kung bilhin ko yung 5.1 speaker ng promac?

Offline brian_d

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2005 at 05:44 PM »
I have the player also, and if there's one thing I have observed. There are some DVD's that doesn't play on my friend's/officemate's player but very well played on my Konzert DVD. Even those that they claimed na nag jujump, but with my Konzert player wla problema...So I guess it's a good buy for me at 2.9k though when I went to Raon and saw generic DVD's selling at 1.8k to 2.3k medyo naisip ako. Pero so far so good, naman. ;)

Offline jonmike

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2005 at 11:25 PM »
guys i saw this at abenson's and at automatic earlier...

av300 -- ung avr
dv831 -- ung dvd player
hts 502 -- speaker system

i dont know if 5.1 talaga ung output nito but it seems that the clerk who attended to my attention earlier doesn't know how to operate it.  Then ung casing nya looks like the old magnum speakers i bought.

Offline aaron1274

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jul 28, 2005 at 09:40 AM »
Hi all,

I recently bought the Konzert AVR300 at Php3,500 here in La Union. It's a 5.1 receiver w/ 80W/channel and a dedicated sub out. It's very basic with it's 5.1 input and 1 stereo input but has DSP & AM/FM tuning. It's an alternative I bought whilst waiting for a gud budget for high end AV receivers. I paired it with my Klipsch Quintet w/KSW-10 sub and does it's job well except for the chipping sound it makes when I turn on the unit.

Offline knat28

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jul 03, 2007 at 02:02 PM »
hi aaron im also using my konzert av600 with my quintet ang ksw10. do you have any tweaks you did with your current system?

Offline NMM1

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • DVD Addict
  • rock on!!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Jul 22, 2007 at 05:05 PM »
i strong suggest that u audition this unit and find out if its okay to ur ears regardless of the specs..... it may have  high specs (speaker wattage etc..) but if it's not pleasing to ur ears, what good are the specs for...
Rega | Schiit| Puffin | Yamaha | Dynaudio | ProAc | Accuphase

Offline biker_jet

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 01:41 AM »
Is konzert avr300 different from Konzert AV-301? or pareho lang. Because im looking for a good amp for my old accoustimass 2 speaker system. I havent seen the AVR300 so im assuming its the same lang kasi it has the same price din eh.. BTW, heres the picture of the Konzert av-301 is it a good buy?
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2007 at 08:07 AM by biker_jet »

Offline Dingdong Amandy

• Collector
  • isang HT and Audio lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Dec 31, 2007 at 07:56 AM »
well i had this 5.1 setup for the konzert, pero its lasted about 1.5 years
nawala ang rear left-right and center mula dun sa amplhifier, and for the player sira narin, i just bought it before for 9.5 k sa Pavillion Mall in Binan, Laguna...

ok naman ang player nito talaga, hanep makakilala ng disc.
for the sound, totoo nga na may chip sound kpag on p lang

pero all in all, ok naman ang sound quality pero iba p rin ang mga finest model

http://dcph.info/v2008/

Offline Brian_mico

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • DVD Addict
  • Dakilang mangbabakal at magbobote
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jan 02, 2008 at 04:21 PM »
Is konzert avr300 different from Konzert AV-301? or pareho lang. Because im looking for a good amp for my old accoustimass 2 speaker system. I havent seen the AVR300 so im assuming its the same lang kasi it has the same price din eh.. BTW, heres the picture of the Konzert av-301 is it a good buy?

No they are not the same, AV300r has a capable of  5.1 output provided that you have a DVD player  that can decode 5.1 DD, AV301 has only 2 channel or stereo output.