Author Topic: What do you guys know about the Myview brand?  (Read 890 times)

Offline chemeleon26

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
What do you guys know about the Myview brand?
« on: Aug 08, 2013 at 05:06 PM »
Hi,

Newbie here.  I am looking to buy a TV.  Unfortunately, the brand I wanted is not available.  Instead the sales people of the various stores I've visited are pushing the Myview brand.  The prices are very tempting.  I almost went on impulse buy mode and brought home one before my logical side took over.

The thing that worried me is that I cannot seem to find any details about this brand.  I don't even know the company that owns this brand.  They have a website where they talk about what seems to be their mission but disclosed no details about their headquarters location or even a phone number. I tried clicking on the FB, Twitter and other icons on the page and its not working. In short, save for an email address, there is no way to contact the company directly based on my research.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I know a lot of people bought this brand and are happy with their decision.  I have not heard anyone having problems.  I have read that a lot of people bought because they trust the store who sold them their units.   Is this your guys the major factor in buying this new and untested brand?  The reputation of store selling it?  Were there other similar brands that existed in the market and what happened to them?

Anyway, I hope you guys can enlighten me.

Offline edwn1220

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • In & Out
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 481
Re: What do you guys know about the Myview brand?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2013 at 05:16 PM »
If you will scroll down a little further, you will see the thread about Myview in this section. Here's the link:

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,172198.0.html

Frans hominum ad perniciem, et integritas ad salutem, vocat.

Offline chemeleon26

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: What do you guys know about the Myview brand?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2013 at 05:30 PM »
Thank you for the link.  I apologize for my oversight. I should have added my question in that thread.  May I ask the mods to merge this thread with that link?  Thank you.