Author Topic: will a pioneer dv-600 match with my Samsung 22" A450 Series 4 LCD TV  (Read 762 times)

Offline delubyo22

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi gurus,

I'm planning to buy a pioneer HD source/player.

Tanong ko lang kung yung pioneer dv-600 can maximize my Samsung 22" A450 Series 4 LCD TV in terms of PQ?

TIA

Offline eksi

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • I'm Arsenal!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
YES, IMO :)

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
Hi gurus,

I'm planning to buy a pioneer HD source/player.

Tanong ko lang kung yung pioneer dv-600 can maximize my Samsung 22" A450 Series 4 LCD TV in terms of PQ?

TIA

it will, since 22" inches yung panel mo, siguradong maganda pq niyan. but just to clarify, the dv-600 is not an hd player. its a dvd player that upscales sd-dvd to hd resolution. hd sources will be blu-ray or media players or htpc that plays hd files.

Offline delubyo22

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sir, la pang budget for the blu-ray player eh. So, I'm thinking to buy this pioneer dv600 to maximize my A450 LCD.

Since HDMI na rin tong dv600, Will I able to set my upscaling with this player and output it to my A450 LCD?

TIA.

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
Sir, la pang budget for the blu-ray player eh. So, I'm thinking to buy this pioneer dv600 to maximize my A450 LCD.

Since HDMI na rin tong dv600, Will I able to set my upscaling with this player and output it to my A450 LCD?

TIA.

yup. definitely. i think you would be hard pressed to find a dv 600 now, you can try the dv610 or the cheapeer dv 410. both can upscale just like the dv 600, these are just the newer models. goodluck. ;D